- Mount the cold plate at any orientation, and turn the water blockhead up to 270 degrees.
- The pump has been integrated into the radiator for sound dampening and noise reduction.
- Constructed with three layers of netted plastic tubing and a reinforced mesh exterior.
- A split liquid pathway through the radiator rapidly dissipates heat. The cooled liquid is then pumped back into the loop.
- Compatible Sockets & CPU: Intel Socket LGA 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, LGA1200, 1700, LGA1366, LGA2011, LGA2011-3, LGA2066 / AMD Socket AM4, FM2+, FM2, FM1, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2
Conquer the Battlefield
The MAG series was born through rigorous quality testing and designed to be a symbol of sturdiness and durability. Focused on providing the best user experience, the MAG series has a simple installation process coupled with a friendly user interface making it the best choice for entry-level gamers.
The newly introduced MSI MAG CoreLiquid 360R V2 ARGB has everything you’re looking for in a liquid cooler, ranging from quality materials that provide reliable durability to heat dissipation technologies that are extremely effective. Users can even enjoy perks like ARGB lighting and a 270-degree rotating blockhead that is simple to use. On top of that, the blockhead boasts a unique irregular aesthetic that is both stylish and artistic. Every single component of the MSI MAG CoreLiquid 360R V2 ARGB is designed with the end goal in mind: to provide effective cooling without any compromise.
Mount the cold plate at any orientation, turn the blockhead up to 270 degrees, and keep it upright.
RADIATOR PUMP DESIGN
The pump has been integrated into the radiator for sound dampening and noise reduction. Additionally, placing the pump into the radiator also increases the pump’s life expectancy by moving it away from the heat source.
Pump Motor Resonance Elimination
A durable three-phase motor at the core of the pump generates minimal vibrations for long-lasting operation.
High Thermal Dissipation
A split pathway through the radiator rapidly dissipates heat, cooled liquid is then pumped back into the loop.
Evaporation Proof Tubing
MSI MAG CoreLiquid 360R V2 ARGB is constructed with three layers of netted plastic tubing and a reinforced mesh exterior.
DIY 2.0 – INTEGRATING WITH THE SYSTEM ENVIRONMENT
Connect and synchronize with MSI coolers and cases with strategically positioned pin-header locations including a dedicated pump-fan header.
MORE SILENCE THAN EXPECTED
MSI MAG CoreLiquid 360R V2 ARGB’s noise level is significantly lower than that of competitors by 14%.
Robust yet built for flexibility, MSI MAG CoreLiquid 360R V2 ARGB has been designed with a secure installation bundle with compatibility on a number of Intel and AMD motherboards.