- New speed benchmark in gaming memory
- Customizable RGB light effects
- PMIC for power supply stability
- On-die ECC error correction
- High-quality materials for stable overclocking
- Supports Intel® XMP 3.0 for easy overclocking
- Beautifully crafted heat sink
- RoHS compliant
A New Speed Benchmark in Gaming Memory
The XPG LANCER RGB ushers in the DDR5 era for gaming memory. Reaching frequencies of up to 6000 MT/s will give you a major performance boost for gaming and overclocking.
Enhanced Power Management
The XPG LANCER RGB DDR5 FEATURES a built-in Power Management IC (PMIC) that enhances power supply stability. Its lower operating voltage also makes XPG LANCER RGB more power-efficient than DDR4.
Stability and Reliability
With On-die error-correcting code (ECC) this module can correct errors in real-time to provide increased stability and reliability.
Made with High-Quality Materials
High-quality ICs and PCBs ensure uncompromised performance and reliable overclocking, ideal for discerning gamers and overclockers.
Overclocking Made Easy
With support for Intel XMP 3.0, get overclocking easily without the need to hassle with BIOS settings. There is no need to repeatedly adjust and fine-tune overclocking parameters.