Intel® Z690 GAMING X DDR4 Motherboard with Direct 16+1+2 Phases Digital VRM Design, PCIe 5.0 Design, Fully Covered Thermal Design, 4 x PCIe 4.0 M.2 with Enlarged Thermal Guard, 2.5GbE LAN, 120dB Hi-Res Audio with WIMA, Rear USB 3.2 Gen2x2 TYPE-C®, RGB FUSION 2.0, Q-Flash Plus
- Supports 12th Gen Intel® Core™ Series Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Direct 16+1+2 Digital VRM Design with 60A Power Stage* and Tantalum Polymer Capacitor
- Shielded Memory Routing to Avoid Interference
- Fully Covered Thermal Design with High Coverage MOSFET Heatsinks
- AMP-UP Audio with ALC1220 and WIMA Audio Capacitors
- Fast 2.5GbE LAN with Bandwidth Management
- 4 x Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 4.0/3.0 x4 M.2 with Enlarged Thermal Guards
- SuperSpeed USB 3.2 Gen2x2 TYPE-C® delivers up to 20Gb/s transfer speeds
- RGB FUSION 2.0 with Multi-Zone Addressable LED Light Show Design, Support Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Smart Fan 6 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors, Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Q-Flash Plus Update BIOS without Installing the CPU, Memory, and Graphics Card
With technology moving so fast, GIGABYTE still keeps up with the latest trends and provides our customers with advanced features and the latest technology. GIGABYTE Z690 Gaming X DDR4 motherboards come with upgraded power solutions, the latest storage standards, and outstanding connectivity to enable optimized performance for gaming.
GIGABYTE Z690 Gaming X DDR4 Motherboards let you experience ultimate connection flexibility and blazing data-transfer speed with next-generation network and storage connectivity.
GIGABYTE motherboards bundle several useful and intuitive software to help users to control every aspect of the motherboard and provide customizable lighting effects with outstanding aesthetics to fit your unique personality.
System Information Viewer
GIGABYTE System Information Viewer is a central location that gives you access to your current system status. Monitor components such as the clocks and processor set your preferred fan speed profile, create alerts when temperatures get too high, or record your system’s behavior; these are the possibilities of the System Information Viewer.
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ features its product durability and high-quality manufacturing process. GIGABYTE motherboards use the best components and reinforce every slot to make each of them solid and durable.