- Mid-tower chassis with two modes: Normal Mode/ Reverse Mode.
- Feature multi-directional power button and movable IO module.
- Front and side tempered glass panels for components and RGB display.
- Supports up to 3x 360 radiators and a maximum of 10 fans
- Offers 9 storage drives mounting space.
- Dual-chamber layout with hooks-friendly cable management compartment.
- Five optional accessories: Vertical GPU Kit / Upright GPU Kit / Additional I/O kit / Front Mesh Kit / Top I/O Kit.
THE HARBOR GREY
Presenting an all-new color option with grey-coated aluminum and darker-tinted tempered glass panels.
- Grey Coated Mesh Panel
- Dark Tinted Tempered Glass
- Black Interior
- Aluminum with harbor grey powder coating
- Light Grey Rubber Grommets
- Black Feet
With only a few steps, the O11 Dynamic EVO can be flipped in reverse mode to experience a seamless front and side tempered glass showroom view on the right side of the chassis.
EXQUISITE, YET FUNCTIONAL
Following the style of the O11 Dynamic EVO, the aluminum panels feature an updated fine mesh which provides an optimal ratio of airflow and dust filtering.
INNOVATIVE AND FLEXIBLE CONFIGURATION
Featuring a modular design, the O11 Dynamic EVO offers many configuration potentials when making use of optional kits, both for air cooling and water cooling.
- Unrestricted Airflow: The more direct the airflow, the better the cooling performance. Thanks to the upright GPU kit and the front mesh kit, which makes the addition of 3 extra fans at the front possible, the O11 Dynamic EVO can provide powerful and direct airflow to the GPU and the CPU.
- Upgraded Vertical GPU Airflow: The upgraded vertical GPU kit provides more room for bottom-mounted fans and radiators to increase the cooling capability and efficiency of the O11 Dynamic EVO. Users can either mount the GPU vertically at the lower position which provides 50mm of clearance at the bottom of the chassis, or the upper position for 90.5mm of clearance.
CUSTOM WATER COOLING
- Custom Water Cooling: With the upright GPU kit, users can move their water-cooled GPU next to the motherboard. This opens up the main chamber of the chassis, allowing simpler and more efficient tube runs to reach the components, and creating a restriction-free chimney-style airflow that allows the top and bottom radiators to perform more effectively.
SPACIOUS COOLING SUPPORT
The O11D EVO features sufficient space to accommodate 3x 360mm radiators and up to 10 fans.
MASSIVE STORAGE CAPACITY
Multiple easily accessible storage mounting points are provided to support up to 9x SSDs or 6x HDDs + 3x SSDs. Mounting points for a 60mm fan are provided on the hard drive cage, located in the second chamber, to improve the temperature of hard drives. The same location can be used to mount a fan hub.
The O11 Dynamic EVO keeps the front panel as clean as possible with a multi-directional power button that can be pressed from both the front and the side of the chassis.
PERSONALIZED ARGB LIGHTING STRIP
The front panel LED strip features 7 built-in lighting effects which can be controlled via the M button. An 8th mode is available to enable motherboard software synchronization or L-Connect control.
FRIENDLY BUILDING PROCESS & EASILY REMOVABLE PANELS
The new mechanism to mount the side panels simplifies the process to reach the interior of the case by eliminating the need to first open the top panel.
STRUGGLE-FREE FAN BRACKETS
While each fan bracket features a quick-release design, they can be fixed to the chassis via a straightforward process. The side bracket can be oriented in two ways to provide more clearance for fan/radiator combinations next to the motherboard.
EFFORTLESS CABLE MANAGEMENT
The O11 Dynamic EVO optimizes the user’s ability to cable manage their system with a dual-chamber design and a removable bracket.
RELOCATABLE I/O PORT
At the bottom of the chassis, the I/O module can be relocated to 3 different locations without the use of any tools.
OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES & ADDITIONAL I/O PORTS
Double the number of USB ports for a total of 4 × USB 3.0 Type-A and 2 × USB 3.1 Type-C with the additional accessory.
POTENTIAL FOR DUAL PSU
The drive cage can be removed to make place for a second PSU, or be switched to a lower position.
ANTI-SAG BRACKET FOR PERFECTLY HORIZONTAL GPU
The GPU anti-sag bracket is included for displaying hardware through the seamless front and side tempered glass panels.
IN COLLABORATION WITH DER8AUER
In continuation of the O11D family, LIAN LI has collaborated with Der8auer and the community to finalize the O11 Dynamic EVO design. Thanks to his contribution, a LIAN LI badge with De8auer’s name is provided. Users can place it on the cable management bar in their desired orientation.
5 OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES
- Vertical GPU Kit: Show off the GPU and increase airflow at the lower or upper position according to the clearance needed at the bottom.
- Upright GPU Kit: Holds thin and thick GPUs next to the motherboard for unrestricted chimney-style configuration.
- Additional I/O Kit: Increase the number of ports with an additional USB 3.1 Type-C and two USB 3.0 Type-A.
- Front Mesh Kit: Replaces the front glass panel with a mesh panel and support brackets for up to 3x120mm or 2x140mm fans at the front.
- Top I/O Kit: Enables PC placed on the floor to have top accessible IOs.