- The elegant and personalized design fits any corner of your house.
- TÜV certification display protects your eyesight and keeps your eyes healthy.
- Less blue light and anti-flicker technology prevent your eyes from strain & fatigue.
- 75 Hz refresh rate provides a better viewing experience.
- Work with a comfortable viewing position while focusing on your courses and homework.
- Keep the flexibility for your different devices with dual sources, HDMI & Type-C ports.
- The standard VESA mount is supported.
- Always allows you to join an online conference call with built-in speakers.
Thanks to MSI Anti-Flicker technology, a stable output current for the monitor is provided. It will help against dry eyes, and eyestrain, and lower the chance to need reading glasses in the future.
Less Blue Light
Less blue light technology will block and absorb the blue light generated from the screen and shield your eyes from the harmful effect of blue light.
75Hz High Refresh Rate
A high refresh rate display provides a better viewing experience. Also, the more images shown at the same time, the less burden will impose on your eyes.
With 4 ways adjustable stand, you can always adjust the way you see and the way you work. Find the most comfortable position for yourself.
Tool-less Assembly & VESA Mountable Design
Tool-free assembly & disassembly design of the Modern MD241 series monitor not only brings the most convenient user experience but also supports the VESA standard in the fastest way when you mount it on the wall at home or in the office.
Type C Connection
MSI Modern MD241P Monitor’s built-in USB Type-C connection allows you to effortlessly connect to and charge your devices.
Dual Sources Supported for Your Different Learning Devices
Learn with Desktop & Laptop with Modern MD241P Series, no problem at all. With an HDMI & a USB Type C port, it keeps the flexibility with dual sources for your different devices.
Modern MD241P instantly optimizes the screen colors and brightness to ensure that you enjoy every detail at its best while creating your own online video.
With two built-in speakers, users were allowed to listen to audio files, attend online conferences, or edit videos at any time without carrying an external speaker or wearing a headphone.