- Complies with the latest ATX 12V V2.3 Standard for utmost reliability and compatibility.
- High current & single +12V rail.
- Ultra-quiet 120mm cooling fan delivers excellent airflow.
- Intel & AMD CPU compliant.
- Nvidia & ATI/AMD graphic card compatible.
- Dimension (W/H/D): 150mm x 85.1mm x 141mm.
- High reliability: MTBF>100,000 hours.
- Built-in industry-grade protections: Over Current, Over Voltage, Over Power, and Short-Circuit protection.
- Safety / EMI Approvals: TUV, CE, GOST
Incorporating various high-quality components, the new Litepower Series – rated from 350W to 650W – saves energy up to 80% efficiency. An embedded intelligent cooling fan delivers excellent airflow at an exceptionally low noise level. In addition, the single +12V rail design enables non-stop usage with stable and reliable performance.
Ultra Quiet Fan
Litepower 450W adopts a 120mm cooling fan that delivers excellent airflow at an exceptionally low noise level.
Cables with High Flexibility
Users are able to properly route the cables in the optimal locations to prevent airflow blockage. Extra-long EPS/ATX 12V 4+4pin CPU cable (550mm) guarantees sufficient lengths of cables to the build, especially full-tower chassis. Sleeved 24pin cable makes cable management easier, reducing clutter and increases airflow inside the chassis.
High-quality components enable non-stop usage with stable and reliable performance, no more capacitor explosion and leakage
Massive and Dedicated +12V Output
Litepower 450W is equipped with powerful +12V rails and superior performance under all types of system loading.