- Mini-ITX Aluminum Chassis.
- Features swappable hinged glass and mesh panels.
- Included PCIe 3.0 or PCIe 4.0 riser cable for vertically mounted GPU.
- Supports SFX PSU and up to 160mm long ATX PSU.
- Supports up to 325mm long radiator in certain circumstances.
- Supports 4 storage drive mounting locations.
- Cable management friendly with tie points and included LED/ fan hub.
CRAFTMANSHIP IN BLACK AND WHITE
The mini-ITX chassis’s exquisite aluminum craftsmanship guarantees airflow while displaying the components.
Features a fully white-coated frame, silver screws, white USB 3.0, and a white PSU cable extension.
SWAPPABLE HINGE PANELS
The dual-side split hinged panels feature two 3.0mm thick tempered glass panels and two 1.0mm fine mesh panels that are swappable. The Q58 can accommodate both the airflow and the look of your choice.
MODULAR DESIGN FOR SFX/ATX POWER SUPPLY
Compatible with both SFX and ATX PSU, the Q58 comes with an additional bracket to transform from SFX PSU mode to ATX PSU mode.
DETAILS MAKE PERFECTION
Build Like A Pro – Avoid Glass Damages: The hinged glass panel features a curve hole at the rear, which allows the opening of the panel without removing the thumbscrew, and helps avoid any possible damage caused to the glass by preventing it from leaning on the table.
Effortless Connection – Included LED/ FAN Hub: Flip the LIAN LI logo plate at the rear to access the LED/fan hub that supports 3 PWM fan headers and 3 LED headers ( 5V 3 Pin ARGB) without dealing with cable clutter.
Advance Kit – Toolless Hot Swap SSD Tray: Exclusively designed for the Q58, a toolless hot-swap SSD tray is located at the front top of the case. Simply open the top and front panels to quickly remove or replace the SSD without unplugging any cables.
FLEXIBLE COOLING SUPPORT
In SFX PSU mode, the Q58 has room for a 280mm AIO. Depending on the mounting configuration employed, the actual supported length of the AIO varies.
- The radiator directly mounts on the top fan bracket.
- Radiator mount below the fan.
- Radiator mount below the fan + Removed front SSD tray.
UNCOMPROMISED STORAGE SPACE
The ingenious use of the room in the Q58 allows for 4 storage drive mounting locations. Drives support includes 4×2.5” SSDs, or 3×2.5” SSDs, and 1×3.5” HDDs.
- Toolless hot-swap SSD tray.
- SSD / HDD expansion rack on fan bracket.
- SSD mount behind SFX PSU bracket.
- Bottom bracket for SSD or 120mm fan.
COMPACT YET SPACIOUS GPU SUPPORT WITH RISER CABLE
The Q58 implements a PCIe 3.0 or PCIe 4.0 riser cable to vertically mount a GPU up to 3 slots thick and 320mm long.
USB 3.1 TYPE C PORT
The Q58 I/O ports are located at the front panel and feature a Type C port with efficient transmission speeds.
COMPREHENSIVE CABLE MANAGEMENT
Several Velcro straps and multiple cable tie-down points are provided to tidy up the cables and the bottom fan bracket helps to snuggle the cables into the Q58.
STOP THE DUST
Two magnetic dust filters are attached at the bottom of the chassis and the mesh panel to prevent dust from entering the case.
NEED MORE RGB?
- Optional Accessory – Side Diffused LED Strip: The LED strips can be mounted at the top and bottom sides of the Q58 to further personalize the case.
NEED MORE AIR?
- Optional Accessory – Mesh Side Panel: This accessory kit includes two hinged 1.0mm mesh panels to increase the airflow in the Q58.