Intel® Z690 AORUS Pro Motherboard with 16+1+2 Digital VRM Design, DDR5 XTREME MEMORY Design, Fully Covered Thermal Design, 4*PCIe 4.0 M.2 with Enlarged Thermal Guards, 2.5GbE LAN, WIFI 6 802.11ax, 120dB Hi-Res Audio with WIMA, Rear USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 TYPE-C®, RGB FUSION 2.0, Q-Flash Plus
- Supports 12th Gen Intel® Core™ Series Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR5, 4 DIMMs
- 16+1+2 Direct Digital VRM Design with 90A Power Stage* and Tantalum Polymer Capacitor
- DDR5 XTREME MEMORY Design with SMD DIMM and Shielded Memory Routing
- Fully Covered Thermal Design with High Coverage MOSFET Heatsinks
- Intel® WIFI 6 802.11ax 2T2R & BT5 with AORUS Antenna
- Hi-Fi Audio with ALC4080 and WIMA Audio Capacitors
- Fast 2.5GbE LAN with Bandwidth Management
- 4x Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 4.0*/3.0 x4 M.2 with Enlarged Thermal Guard
- SuperSpeed USB 3.2 Gen2x2 TYPE-C delivers up to 20Gb/s transfer speeds
- RGB FUSION 2.0 with Multi-Zone Addressable LED Light Show Design, Support Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Smart Fan 6 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors, Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Q-Flash Plus Update BIOS without Installing the CPU, Memory, and Graphics Card
With technology moving so fast, GIGABYTE still keeps up with the latest trends and provides our customers with advanced features and the latest technology. GIGABYTE Z690 Aorus Pro Series motherboards come with upgraded power solutions, the latest storage standards, and outstanding connectivity to enable optimized performance for gaming.
Z690 Aorus Pro motherboards feature the latest DDR5 architecture and XMP 3.0 capability. The new DDR5 memory technology brings 50% more bandwidth to the platform and increases the system performance drastically by implementing Unlocked Native DDR5 Voltage, Xtreme Memory Routing, and a reliable SMD slot. In addition to the hardware upgrades, the user-friendly UI provides full functionality to overclock higher with exclusive DDR5 tuning capability.
THERMAL REACTIVE ARMOR
Z690 Aorus Pro Series Motherboards’ Un-throttled performance is guaranteed by innovative and optimized thermal design to ensure the best CPU, Chipset, SSD stability, and low temperatures under full load application and gaming.
Smart Fan 6
Now offering more LED customizations than ever, users can truly adapt their PC to represent their lifestyle. With full RGB support and a redesigned RGB Fusion 2.0 application, the user has complete control over the LEDs which surround the motherboard. Note: Lighting effects depicted are for demonstration purposes only. Actual lighting effects may vary by model.
Z690 Aorus Pro Series Motherboards let you experience ultimate connection flexibility and blazing data-transfer speed with the next-generation network, storage, and WIFI connectivity.
Z690 Aorus Pro motherboards bundle several useful and intuitive software to help users to control every aspect of the motherboard and provide customizable lighting effects with outstanding aesthetics to fit your unique personality.
Z690 Aorus Pro motherboards now offer more LED customizations than ever, users can truly adapt their PC to represent their lifestyle. With full RGB support and a redesigned RGB Fusion 2.0 application, the user has complete control over the LEDs which surround the motherboard. Note: Lighting effects depicted are for demonstration purposes only. Actual lighting effects may vary by model.
SYSTEM INFORMATION VIEWER
GIGABYTE System Information Viewer is a central location that gives you access to your current system status. Monitor components such as the clocks and processor set your preferred fan speed profile, create alerts when temperatures get too high, or record your system’s behavior; these are the possibilities of the System Information Viewer.
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ features its product durability and high-quality manufacturing process. GIGABYTE motherboards use the best components and reinforce every slot to make each of them solid and durable.
With GIGABYTE Q-Flash Plus, you don’t need to install the CPU, memory, and graphics card or enter the BIOS menu to flash the BIOS. Just download and save a new BIOS file (rename to gigabyte.bin) on the USB flash drive, then press the dedicated Q-Flash Plus button and you’re good to go!