- Plug and Play – Using a USB connection the mic simply plugs and plays and does not require any special drivers making it versatile audio equipment for all your needs be it on a PC, Mac, or even a PS4.
- Touch Mute System – The Wente 220 has RGB lighting and a built-in touch mute sensor. Use the convenient touch mute button on top to easily mute and unmute during your sessions for professional audio delivery. If the blue light, the microphone is active, if the red light, the microphone is muted.
- Cardioid Polar Pattern – With its cardioid polar pattern the mic captures clear, smooth, and crisp sound in front of the microphone and suppresses unwanted background noise, making it hassle-free to reduce noise without the need for any extra software.
- Zero Latency Monitoring – Having a 3.5mm jack at the bottom for headphones, it’s seamlessly possible to monitor real-time lag-free audio making it perfect for live streams, podcasts, and voice-overs.
- Noise Reduction Functionality – Simply press and hold the “Mute” button for two seconds and the noise reduction function turns on. The noise reduction switch is suitable for filtering noise in a noisy environment, reducing current noise, and high fidelity output for keeping pesky background noise out of your videos.
Built and Design
The Ant Esports Wente 220 is the ideal all-inclusive standalone microphone for streamers, podcasters, and gamers that are looking for a USB condenser mic with impressive quality sound. The Wente 220 includes its own anti-vibration shock mount to help reduce the sound of any movements. It has a built-in pop filter that reduces any muffles or popping noises for clearer voice quality. Instantly know your mic status with the LED indicator and with the tap-to-mute located on the top, easily mute yourself without any delay.
Cardoid Polar Pattern
Its Cardioid Polar pattern paired with the gain knob helps you eliminate any background noise including that from your mechanical keyboards to deliver the cleanest audio for your listeners. Ant Esports Wente 220 has a 3.5mm headphone jack and supports latency-free real-time monitoring making it perfect for video recording, voice-overs, podcasting, gaming, Skype, Discord, YouTube recording, Zoom meetings, and live streaming.