- Ample Storage Options – The case supports up to 13 3.5” HDDs or 2.5” SSDs and two 5.25” optical drives.
- Large Cooling – Comes with 3 Pre-installed Fans and supports up to six fans, can house up to a 360mm radiator on top for ideal cooling solutions.
- Ideal for workstation builds – With support for up to E-ATX motherboard form factor and 8 expansion slots the Vanguard is ideal for workstation builds.
- Magnetic Dust Filters – The case comes with a magnetic dust filter on top, easy to remove dust filter in the front, and a PVC filter at the bottom to keep your build clean even in dusty environments.
- Solid Build Quality – With an all-SPCC build without any TG panel the case is built solid with perforations on the side for ventilation and is perfect for professional builds.
The Ant Esports Vanguard is a full tower cabinet engineered to cater to professional rigs with a perfect blend of minimalism and functionality. Blending solid heavy-duty steel with brushed aluminum finishing and dragon scale-like side ventilation panels dedicated to HDD cooling, the Vanguard is perfect for heavy-duty professional rendering and deep learning machines.
The Vanguard supports massive storage capacity and can support up to thirteen 3.5” HDD or 2.5” SSD, to top it up additional support for two 5.25” optical drives is also present for those who can make use of it. The front IO panel is rich in terms of connectivity and has three USB ports available with three additional spaces for you to load it with the ports of your choice and requirement.
Three pre-installed 120mm fans come out of the box with the case having a total capacity of six fans and up to 180mm of CPU air cooler clearance making it a great option for air-cooled professional builds for maximum cooling and minimum maintenance. For those looking to add radiators, the Ant Esports Vanguard supports up to 280mm radiator on top and up to 140mm at the back making it the perfect solution to keep high TDP builds cool under all circumstances.