- High Air Flow – With a tapered mesh design in the front the 510 Air delivers high airflow to keep even the most demanding systems cool under extreme conditions.
- Four ARGB Fans – The Ant Esports 510 Flow comes with four high CFM 120mm ARGB fans pre-installed that can be controlled via motherboard software like MSI Mystic Lights, Asus Aura, Gigabyte RGB Fusion, etc.
- Roomy Interior – Support for up to a 360mm long graphics card, a 160mm CPU cooler, and up to an E-ATX motherboard provides room for upgrades to stay ahead of the game.
- Vertical GPU Mount – The 510 Air supports vertical GPU support right out of the box so you can flaunt your graphics card with ease.
- Multiple Storage Options – With two dedicated 2.5” SSD mounts and two interchangeable trays supporting either a 3.5” HDD or a 2.5” SSD gives multiple options to mount storage drives in the order of your choice.
The Ant Esports 510 Air is designed for high-end gaming systems that require optimum airflow for cooling and optimum functionality. The signature fine front mesh design paired with three 120mm high CFM ARGB fans in the front delivers high airflow keeping your high-end hardware cool.
A generously populated IO panel with two USB 2.0 and one USB 3.0 port along with a built-in fan hub make connectivity and cable management swift and simple. Considering the increasing TDP of even budget PC components high airflow is a necessity for the optimal functioning of gaming and production rigs. Support for motherboards up to E-ATX standards, vertical mount for the graphics card, and high airflow design make the 510 Air the ideal case.
Dedicated storage mounts provide space for four 2.5” SSDs or two 2.5” SSDs and two 3.5” HDDs making the 510 Air ideal for high-end builds based on even an E-ATX motherboard.
A top magnetic dust filter keeps helps keep the system clean even with an all-air-cooled system thanks to its multiple fan mounts and CPU cooler clearance of up to 160mm to support even beefy air coolers. The Ant Esports 510 Air comes with four 120mm ARGB fans pre-installed which can be controlled via the motherboard using mainstream ARGB utilities.
The Ant Esports H510 Air with the help of a strategically designed front mesh panel provides a direct airflow path to high-powered parts like graphics cards and CPUs keeping them cool even under full load. The three high CFM 120mm ARGB fans in the front run quietly and with the tapered front mesh panel push in a high volume of air with ease.