Game, stream, create. The GeForce RTX 4060 Gaming X 8G Graphics Card lets you take on the latest games and apps with the ultra-efficient NVIDIA Ada Lovelace architecture. Experience immersive, AI-accelerated gaming with ray tracing and DLSS 3, and supercharge your creative process and productivity with NVIDIA Studio.
- Boost Clock / Memory Speed
- 2595 MHz / 17 Gbps
- 8GB GDDR6
- DisplayPort x 3 (v1.4a)
- HDMI™ x 1 (Supports 4K@120Hz HDR, 8K@60Hz HDR, and Variable Refresh Rate as specified in HDMI™ 2.1a)
- TWIN FROZR 9 Thermal Design
- TORX Fan 5.0: Fan blades linked by ring arcs and a fan cowl stabilize and maintain high-pressure airflow.
- Copper Baseplate: The CNC machined nickel-plated copper base captures heat from the GPU and the memory then rapidly transfers it to Core Pipes.
- Core Pipe: A section of square-shaped heat pipes makes maximum contact over the GPU, then spreads the heat to the heatsink.
- Airflow Control: Sections of different heatsink fins disrupt unwanted airflow harmonics and reduce noise.
- Take full control with the world’s most recognized and widely used graphics card overclocking software.
- MSI Center
- The exclusive MSI Center software lets you monitor, tweak, and optimize MSI products in real-time.
- Boost Clock / Memory Speed
GAMING IN STYLE
Play with style! GAMING is upgraded with TRI FROZR 3 to sustain intense performance during gaming and content creation. A high-speed style matches high-performance capabilities for gamers who want to go all out.
MSI proudly presents the NV Green colorway limited-edition graphics card. This colorway represents our enduring partnership with Nvidia and is a true testament to our friendship and collaboration through the years.
NOT JUST GREEN IN COLOR
The packaging is designed with environmental impact in mind. In order to be eco-friendly, the packaging is 100% paper-based and free from harmful plastics.
Powered by GeForce RTX 40 Series and DLSS 3
- New Streaming Multiprocessor: Up to 2x performance and power efficiency
- Fourth-Gen Tensor Cores: Up to 4x performance with DLSS 3 vs. brute-force rendering.
- Third-Gen RT Cores: Up to 2x ray tracing performance
STRENGTH AND ARTISTRY
GAMING reflects both the spirit of gamers and the intense performance within the RTX 4060 Gaming X 8G Graphics Card with a styled exterior that erupts with colorful lights between bold lines and edges.
TWIN FROZR 9 THERMAL DESIGN
Stay cool and quiet. MSI’s TWIN FROZR 9 thermal design in RTX 4060 Gaming X 8G Graphics Card enhances heat dissipation all around the graphics card.
TORX FAN 5.0
TORX FAN 5.0 is a culmination of fan design improvements to increase the air pressure and flow into the heatsink. Ring arcs link three sets of fan blades that tilt 22 degrees together to maintain high-pressure airflow even at slower rotational speeds. The resulting increased airflow is +23% compared to an axial fan.
FACING THE HEAT HEAD-ON
The solid nickel-plated copper base is CNC machined from a single piece of metal. Precision cuts and no welds allow heat from the RTX 4060 Gaming X 8G Graphics Card and its memory to be immediately captured by the copper baseplate and then rapidly transferred to the heatsink.
KEEPING THE CORE COOL
Core Pipes of the RTX 4060 Gaming X 8G Graphics Card are precision-crafted to maximize the available space. A squared section of heat pipes fully touches the RTX 4060 Gaming X 8G Graphics Card’s baseplate and spreads the heat along the full length of the heatsink.
Airflow Control in RTX 4060 Gaming X 8G Graphics Card improves airflow dynamics through the Wave Curved 2.0, updated deflectors, and Air Antegrade fin design for optimizing the balance between cooling and quieter acoustics.
DON’T SWEAT THE DETAILS
- METAL BACKPLATE: A sturdy aluminum alloy backplate with excellent strength, corrosion resistance, and durability helps to strengthen the graphics card, while a flow-through design reduces trapped heat.
- ZERO FROZR: The fans completely stop when temperatures are relatively low, eliminating all noise.
HARDENING EVERY DETAIL
- Effective Thermal Padding: An abundance of clay-based thermal pads provide additional heat dissipation for board components.
- Hardened Defenses: Additional fuses built into the custom PCB provide additional safeguards against electrical damage.
BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER
MSI’s exclusive MSI Center software helps you get the most out of your MSI products. Monitor, tweak, and optimize in real-time with just a few clicks.