The MasterLiquid ML360 Sub Zero powered by Intel® Cryo Cooling Technology delivers a cooling solution unlike that of your traditional thermal solutions. Allowing the processor to be able to reach higher frequencies at lower voltages due to behavioral characteristics of silicon that can only be achieved through sub-ambient temperatures. Utilizing the unique combination of hardware, software, and firmware to push the thermal limitations of your processor.
ML360 SUB ZERO POWERED INTEL® CRYO COOLING TECHNOLOGY
“The MASTER LIQUID ML360 SUB ZERO cooler is exclusively powered by Intel Cryo Cooling Technology, a unique combination of hardware, software, and firmware designed to help unleash elite performance for gamers, overclockers, and content creators.”
AGE OF CRYO-CLOCKING
Playing with the properties of Silicon to deliver a more optimized way to achieve over-clocking but not in the traditional sense. Unlike using solutions such as liquid nitrogen, the Sub-Zero is designed to allow gamers and content creators to achieve those higher frequencies while giving off less heat and the ability to run at high frequencies as usual while using less power. The ML360 Sub-Zero pushes the thermal boundaries of standard cooling solutions while adapting to the limitations of being a closed-loop liquid cooler. This will allow for the maximum potential of your CPU to be realized, especially during low core count OC which can only be done with sub-ambient cooling.
- Sub-Ambient Cooling: Specifically designed using a Thermoelectric Unit (TEC) to cool your processor and create the conditions that allow it to achieve low core count over-clocking.
- Powered by Intel Cryo Cooling Technology: Designed with a simple user interface making it easy to understand and control the sub-ambient cooling potential.
- Cryo-Clocking: Silicon can reach higher frequencies at lower voltages that can only be achieved through sub-ambient cooling. The concept of Cryo-Clocking is to push the performance of the CPU to reach maximum capacity within the limits.
- 2nd Generation Pump: The enhanced pump delivers higher liquid flow for exceptional heat removal.
360 MM RADIATOR WITH SF120R FANS
High-Performance Air Balance fans are designed to spin at low rpm with great air pressure to airflow ratio. With a 360 radiator to dissipate heat efficiently.
IMPROVED AND ENHANCED PUMP
A newly Designed Pump is traditionally used in DIY cooling systems with a high-performance motor that has an enhanced repeller to dissipate heat from the TEC more efficiently.
SETTING UP OVERCLOCKING ON YOUR CPU
Overclocking your CPU doesn’t have to be complicated and can be achieved in 2 basic ways:
- Overclocking through BIOS Settings
- Using Intel XTU Software