- Light Weight Design – Made with lightweight metal and fabric headband the headset is extremely light in weight so as to sit snugly and comfortably on your head for long gaming sessions.
- Well-Tuned Drivers – The 40mm neodymium drivers on the H560 are not only well-tuned for bass but for spatial awareness too, making them ideal for competitive gaming like Valorant, Call of Duty, and many more.
- Omnidirectional Mic – The 160-degree gooseneck boom mic on the H560 is omnidirectional and works flawlessly in picking up your sound even in a noisy environment for optimum communication with your teammates.
- In-Line Volume Control – High tensile strength, anti-winding USB cable with a rotary volume controller and key microphone mute effectively prevent the 49-inch long cable from twining and allow you to control the volume easily and mute the mic effortlessly.
- Universal Compatibility – With its 3.5mm connectivity for mic and audio the H560 is universally compatible with PC, Mac, Playstation, Switch, and Xbox.
The Ant Esports H560 RGB is designed for the avid gamer who wants the perfect combination of high-end audio quality and subtle RGB lighting. Loaded with dual 40mm neodymium drivers to deliver a clear and bass-rich sound signature the H560 enriches your gaming experience by providing accurate spatial awareness for that much-needed edge in the heat of battle. Adaptive suspension head beam design with dual materials of leather and steel not only makes it light and durable but with its breathable memory foam earmuffs, the headset is perfect for marathon gaming sessions by being light on the head and preventing sweat build-up around the ears for maximum comfort.
40MM Sound Driver
The 40mm neodymium drivers on the H560 are not only well-tuned for bass but for spatial awareness too making them ideal for competitive gaming like Valorant Call of Duty and many more. By bringing the volume control wheel on the earcup itself rather than on an in-line control these headsets make on-the-go volume adjustment simpler by eliminating the hassle of finding the control wheel on the 1.5m long wire so you can play more and worry less.