- 7 heat pipes, dual 140mm performance fans, 280W TDP.
- Minimalistic style, mirror-finish nickel cover, and obsidian-like spoiler.
- 54mm RAM clearance, 138mm wide, and 165mm tall.
- New sinter heat pipe technology that extensively increased the heat transfer efficiency.
- Heatpipes and fins are assembled by a solder reflow process, with long-lasting deformation resistance.
- Patented two-layer fan blades that amplify the airflow up to 2.5m³/minute.
- Unique fan frame design that elevates air pressure and lowers noise.
Maximize PC overclocking performance with the DeepCool ASSASSIN III CPU cooler armed with seven heat pipes and two TF140S fans for up to 280W TDP.
THE FIERCEST ASSASSIN
Cold, quiet, efficient, and stylish. With a TDP of 280W, the ASSASSIN III is the fiercest heat killer.
The ASSASSIN III adopts a novel thermal module layout and is equipped with 7 high-tech heat pipes, as well as 2 powerful fans. It’s ready to challenge all top-tier air coolers with its stunning performance.
EFFICIENCY FROM THE VEINS
The new sinter technology extensively increased the heat pipes’ internal surface area, thereby elevating its heat transfer efficiency to unprecedented levels.
THE FIERCE BUT QUIET FANS
The frame is narrow in the middle but wide around the outer rim. Hence the airflow gains higher pressure passing through the frame. The noise-canceling teeth are distributed unevenly to avoid sympathetic vibration and thereby keep the operation inaudible.
BETTER MOUNTING ON CPU
The slightly convex copper base is polished in 0.1mm class so it seamlessly clings to the CPU.
THE SIMPLE BUT STYLISH APPEARANCE
The minimalistic style of ASSASSIN III encompasses designs like symmetric twin towers, mirror-finish nickel cover, and obsidian-like spoiler.
COMPATIBLE & ADAPTABLE
138mm wide so it doesn’t interfere with the GPU on mainstream ATX, M-ATX, and even ITX motherboards 165mm tall so it fits in all mid or full-tower cases.
The abundant accessories make system building with ASSASSIN III convenient and fun.