The DeepCool DQ850M-V3L is a fully modular power supply that adopts a new pure black shell, is 80 PLUS gold certified, utilizes a mainstream active PFC + full-bridge LLC resonance + DC/DC architecture, and uses all Japanese capacitors. The power output is stable and efficient, making it an excellent choice for AAA games.
GO FOR GOLD
The DQ850M-V3L power supply is 80 Plus Gold certified and will generate clean and consistent power while reducing heat and noise. The DQ850M-V3L is energy-efficient and provides efficiency greater than 92% at 50% load.
DESIGNED AND BUILT SOLID
The internal design is compact, with full Japanese capacitors and materials. The main capacitor is selected from a 105℃ bulk capacitor, making it resistant to high temperatures. Solid state capacitors are used for the auxiliary capacitors producing low noise and long life.
IMPROVED COOLING PERFORMANCE
By implementing a new manufacturing process with the adoption of SiC diodes, it produces lower heat loss, while achieving higher efficiency. The separative heatsink for the LLC mosfet and a large, full copper heatsink for the SR MOSFET create superior heat dissipation.
POWERFUL COOLING WHEN YOU NEED IT; WHISPER QUIET WHEN YOU DON’T!
Under low loads, the DQ850M-V3L will operate at a true zero noise level. At full load, the supported intelligent, temperature-control adjusted, enabled FDB fan provides remarkably low noise cooling while minimizing noise interference.
SUPERIORITY IN FIVE MAJOR POINTS OF INTERNAL DESIGN
The DQ850M-V3L is designed with advanced, mature solutions and high-specification materials. This focus on detail provides continuous and stable power output for your system.
- The PFC inductor is composed of iron-silicon aluminum which results in low core loss and longer life of the psu.
- A 3rd generation super junction MOSFET tube provides a low internal resistance design, reducing conduction loss.
- The output solid capacitor ripple is lower to meet load variation demand from graphics cards such as RTX30/RX60.
- Optimized start-up inrush current design, the inrush current is less than 80A to prevent circuit damage.
- -12V with DC to DC design, optimized ripple and voltage regulators.